Monday, October 5, 2009

Losing the Kung-Fu Grip



Dang! It's been almost three months since my last post...what the shit? I've been a little sidetracked friends, sidetracked by my vices, and for this...I apologize.

I have a couple of good movies at home that I gotta sit down and chew on, however, I can tell you this:

- District 9 was a really great surprise, I love those "Focking Prones" (fucking prawns)!!

- Of course Inglourious Basterds was a great time, but that goes without saying.

- Tokyo Zombie is a hilariously entertaining Japanese Zombie/Jiu-Jitsu/Stoner comedy that you should DEFINITELY check out.

- Z Channel was interesting but a little too California-centric for me to really feel the need to grab you by the shirt and tell you about it.

I will make up for my slacking ways and try to post up some good fresh reviews for you very soon, sorry to keep you hanging (as if anyone is really "hanging" on this blog anyway, lol).

No comments: