Sunday, December 7, 2008

Intentions & Explanations

And so it seems that after a lifetime of rambling on and obsessing over stuff that I like, it appears that now I've been sucked into the world of blogging about it. Thanks to some of my friends on here, I will now join the ranks of talking shit about shit that I like, and then sharing that shit with you guys, gals and in-betweens. So after much thought, I decided that I would try to stick to a theme but expect me to kind of stray away from that every once in a while, I kind of suck at self-discipline, but most of my friends know this. As far as what the general topic of my "blog" (I really fucking hate that word, you know?) will be, I'm gonna try to talk about Westerns and Documentaries that I really like or that I've seen recently. Please note! I'm not trying to be a film critic! I just wanna talk (and by "talking" I mean "typing", but you knew that already) about movies that I've seen, and I think that people need to talk about westerns and docs a lot more, because I like 'em damn it. So that stated, please don't play snob with me and argue stuff I mention in my posts, I'm no film student, I just watch tons of movies and I hope to discover new stuff from you guys as well as hopefully turn you on to a movie you've never heard of before or didn't care to watch before. So there it is, my mission statement. I'll try to frequently post if it turns out that I enjoy doing this and you enjoy reading it, but the clicks and clacks may be few and far between due to my constant habit of "always having something to do". Thanks for reading, stay tuned for my first movie post, which hopefully will be up sometime next week!

2 comments:

Echoflow said...

Do it. Can't wait to see and read. I may have to step it up in my writing now that you have entered the realm.

Ceasetodream said...

Word, thanks for the compliment bro, reading everyone else's stuff kinda pushed me into it, so thanks for that as well!